Homelessness NSW is not a housing provider or a direct support service. If you are seeking emergency accommodation, visit Link2Home.
Homelessness NSW is the peak body for the homelessness sector in NSW. We exist to build the capability of people and the capacity of systems to end homelessness in NSW.
Through the Industry Partnership, we work in partnership with Peak bodies, Industry experts and the sector to deliver a range of training, resources, and support to New South Wales Specialist Homelessness Services.
A NSW homelessness sector in which SHS provide quality supports and services to people experiencing homelessness, including young people, people leaving domestic and family violence and people sleeping rough.
1. NSW SHS are equipped to deliver quality support and services, within a trauma-informed framework
2. NSW SHS are equipped to measure and demonstrate the outcomes and impact of their service
3. NSW SHS workforce is skilled and capable at all levels, including leadership
4. NSW SHS are supported to network and collaborate
5. NSW SHS across NSW are sustainable
6. NSW SHS provides culturally safe and competent services for Aboriginal clients and communities
The Industry Partnership works with the NSW Homelessness Industry and Workforce Development Strategy.
In August 2022 Homelessness NSW engaged the Australian Housing and Urban Research Institute (AHURI) to undertake an evaluation of the Strategy.
You can read the final reports here: